04/22 馬來西亞演唱會延期至10月28日

转帖: 新浪|微博新浪 百度|Hi空间百度 开心网开心 校内|人人网人人 豆瓣网豆瓣 搜狐|白社会搜狐 淘宝|淘江湖淘宝
1 F  发表于 2006-4-23 16:32 | 只看该作者 | 倒序看帖 | 跳转到 »

最新消息:

官方发布的消息大概是说大马的演唱会将延期至10月28日,因为会场临时决定在5月4日,6日加入两场球赛,会场也将在5月7日关闭以进行紧急维修,以致影响彩排和舞台搭设等活动。

而且另一项原因是David在香港的激烈表演使手伤恶化,主办单位希望David完全康复后再带给大家100分的演出。7月间,David也会发行新碟,到时David将为演唱会注入新元素。

http://www.galaxy.com.my/projects/davidtao06/postpone.htm

Thursday, 20 April 2006
Hotlink proudly presents
David Tao [Love Can] World Tour 2006
Saturday, 28 October 2006, 8:00pm
National Stadium, Bukit Jalil

David Tao Concert Postponed

Due to sudden unexpected and unforeseen circumstances, the Organiser, Galaxy Group hereby announces that David Tao [Love Can] World Tour 2006, originally fixed on Sunday, 7 May 2006 is now postponed to Saturday, 28 October 2006, 8pm, National Stadium, Bukit Jalil. The reason of the postponement is twofold, as a result of the National Stadium Authority to install 02 FAM football matches on the 4th and 6th of May that interrupt the production and rehearsal flow; and the stadium also need to closed temporarily for urgent maintenance and repair works from 7th May onwards which made the show impossible to go on as scheduled.

Another main reason being David’s health condition as after the motorcycle accident and the operation of which the doctor already inserted a screw his hand; David gave a high-energy performance that worsen the condition; hence the concert is postponed in order for David to fully recover and deliver a 100% showmanship. In David words “the postponement means that I won’t need to worry that I could not give the best performance and on top of that, with the new album, I will add in extra elements to the concert, not seen before in other countries.”

Meantime, David will put his final touches for his new album in June, targeting to be released in July and David will promote the album worldwide till September. However, that doesn’t mean that David would wait till October to come to Malaysia again. In fact, David will first come for a Press Conference to make the announcement himself on the postponement and to meet the fans who already bought tickets, just to assure the fans that he is alright and the show will go on!!! Indeed, Galaxy also hereby announces that RM70 ad RM120 are sold out while the remaining tickets – RM160, RM220, RM260 and RM350 are selling fast especially the last two ticket prices.

Some might wonder why does the postponement seems lengthy. This is due to the Stadium’s unavailability and David’s schedule that tie him down till late-September which also clashes with the Puasa and Hari Raya period. Hence the postponed date is on Saturday, 28 October 2006. In fact, this is the very first time for the Orgniser, Galaxy Group to postpone a chinese concert throughout its company history. In 2004, the concert of Diva, Mariah Carey was brought forward two days from 20th February.

For fans who already bought tickets, the current ticket is still valid but they have the option to change their tickets to a new one with the new date printed on it. David Tao [Love Can] World Tour 2006 is proudly presented by Hotlink. For more information on the postponement, kindly contact Galaxy Group at 03 2282 2020 or log on to www.galaxy.com.my.

請各位歌迷朋友继续頂力支持陶喆,一同祝愿陶喆手伤早日恢复。

on my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me as i walked through the subway

返回列表